November 07, 2005

Dreams

There is nothing more stressful than waking up in the middle of a sound sleep., sweating profusely, all over :-).....Dont u think...

And if the centre of 'attraction' of the dream is u urself..itz what I call a double trouble.Now to the dream..

Guess shd be around 3 Am or something, last night, probably the first time in 3 days that I was having a non -alcohol induced sleep..

I was in the middle of a sound sleep..and suddenly I felt as if I was having a laserless painless hair surgery..felt like my hair was parting off, right on the left lobe of my brain..

Isnt it the left lobe that causes you to dream..:-) or maybe I'm wrong..

watever the case, it was like the seas parting when lord krishna's dad took him to safety.. from Kamsa.

or maybe I felt more like that erstwhile news reader from Doordarhshan...Guess his name was Pankaj mohan or something..

I used to be as freaked out by his lack of hair, as much as on the other extreme when I used to see his female counterpart, usha albuquerque...whose hair was like a oversized shrub.

Anyways, it was good enough to wake me up..

But then itz a question of hair, aint it...not content with touching my hair in all the right places and making sure it was okee, I had to get up look at the mirror and satisfied myself...:-)

Boy..wat a dream...wonder what triggered it..

The more I think of it, the more the blame goes to that girl who devised that game idea in the Diwali party over the weekend. The idea was for girls to not cross their legs and guys to not touch their hair.

Now now, that seems like a sinister campaign...I was trying hard not to touch my hair all along..and guess that boomeranged on me in the night...:-)

gosh...and surprisingly this is the first time I remember any dream so vividly..lolz

2 comments:

jeenu said...

Hmm gi
seems like u r brain finally got kick started after all the alcohol consumption..:D
anyways interesting dream..may be u need to intrepret that..
well buddy hair today gone tommorow..:))
cheers
jeenu

Ginkgo said...

lolz..yeh
maybe this is what they call 'hair raising' experience..
or as wat u said...'heady' feeling ;-)

eh :-P