October 28, 2005

Quotes can be fun...

Here are some..:-)

This one from a footballer turner cricketer"
I thought it was a bit rude when the umpire gestured me with a finger so I showed my middle one back."
Crystal Palace midfielder Aki Riihilati shows why footballers will never be the new cricketers after he plays his first match

"This telephone has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." -- An internal Western Union memo, 1876
Hello....Hold on am getting another call...hello ...:-)


"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Lolz, Jeenu..how much did u say ur 700m weighs, again.....:-)



"But what ... is it good for?"
--Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.

ah, it wasnt pringles or lays..was it...that he was talking about :-)


"Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep." -- Carl Sandburg

Rite..I let my roomie peel the onions when I cook..promising a delicious dish as a result



"If you aren't living on the edge, then you are taking up too much space." -- Anonymous

Now, Now...who was talking abt some space...nandya ..was that you :-)

"If we find a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sheesh..wat was I last read.....ahem :-)


"If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself." -- Albert Einstein

Now again, wut or who is a virgin...:-)


I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
-- Shaquille O'Neal

ah Shaq, u forgot to add Burger king and that hummer, dint you...:-)


and finally one of my own..
Yes itz time to work...? 1/2 hrs are over :-)



for the day...that is..:D

5 comments:

aria said...

My favorite qoute has been.
"Practice random beauty and senseless acts of love"
Something that goes with me - I guess.
Just thought of adding :)

jeenu said...

hey gi
nice blog..now we have the proof of who are the junta in work force who blog when they are supposed to work :)
cheers
jeenu

Ginkgo said...

random beauty???
wut be that!!
sensless acts of love looks pretty interesting though..:-)

Why dont u shw me some time wat that is:-P


lolz Jeenu,
I dunno wat u talking abt:P

Krish said...

Happy Deepavali Gi :-)

Priya Sivan said...

Interesting quotes and LOL at Jeenu's comment :))))