November 29, 2005

The curse of the Pandaram

or the sweet tidings if u wanna call it...

now travels to...

Jeenu and Shilpa ( Considered other possibilities and I thought, amongst Vi, Jeenu and Shilpa...all other ppl will be covered, later )

etho ennala mudinjathu.. :-D


I knw I still havent completed my random musings...but pretty close to getting it done..
But then I thought first things first..:-D

and remember...if u dont do it.., like the Bethaal says to Vikram...ur head will splinter into 1000 pieces :-D

So FFBW u have been saved...

4 comments:

Shilpa said...

Huh....I hope u meant the 'Shilpa' who u were supposed to pick up at the airport ( and not me)..........

Ginkgo said...

Check the post again..
that might help you figure out which shilpa..:-)

Shilpa said...

Hmmm hey btw u wrote only 5 random things abt urself....when r u going to update the list ?

Ginkgo said...

:-) yeh...will do soon..
maan and I tht nobody was watching:-s