November 14, 2005

The case of the missing haircut..

As always, Disclaimers first. I am no Ian Flemming and this is no 007 story..:-)

"Wow..Gi is that u."

"Maan you look good."

"I see a lot of face now..this is better."

"You think this is good. I think I liked the prev style better.Guess that suited him more. What do u think Gi"

" Why did you go for it Gi. What happened"

"Did you Gf threaten you with dire consequences" ...(A wicked grin)

"Oh Honey. I was looking forward to seeing you in a pony tail.."

"Sigh. why did u do this. u looked like Maddy in Priysakhi.

All these were the comments and questions that I needed to handle a week or so back..the day after Halloween.

What follows are my responses.

" Just thought will chg it a bit"

" Its time for a change..dont u think...

"Just to keep u interested" (another wink...)

" Halloween was done with yday wasnt it. So I had to get it done with"

If you havent guessed it already...yes it had to do with my hair and the hair-cut I had..

I hadnt gotten one for like 6 months..and it was growing like Dhoni's hair..and uncontrollable..at that..

But I thought it was cool then, but seriously..it took me like 10 mins to brush up my hair in the morning..
and when u get up so late in the morning and have to rush to work..this can be such a pain..

and god forbid, if you go to work like that with dischevelled hair...There would another set of questions..
and to top it all, if I dont shave that day, the q wud be..

"Oh Gi., what happened. did Ur dog die.." :-D

and itz such a relief that I dont have to worry abt it anymore..

Just wondering, how do all of u girls manage with such long hair..or maybe, did u all cut it short..to make it easier.

Patience is a virtue aint it:-)

7 comments:

Shilpa said...

I agree with you, long hair is hard to maintain....thats y i like to keep mine short :-)

aria said...

No No .. I got long enough hair .. n I want my hair to grow - longer n longer ..
Yup its kinna tough to maintain ... but its ok ;)

Btw .. I think for men .. short hair is the best. I hate men with very long hair n earrings (eeks!) .. but a stubble.. Wow!

Ginkgo said...

ah 2 responses and different at that..:-)
Wonder how more and how diff will other be:-D

btw, FFB...Dont u reply to txt msgs anymore :-|

vi said...

Gi,
ROFL@your dog dying!!!
Most of my life I have had short hair but now its long...nothing to it, shampoo condition every alternative day, straigten it 2 times a week curls once a week and oil-dripping on the weekends ;)
Agree with Flower about long haired
and earrings on men just eeks!
(exceptions Dhoni and Slyvester Stallon)

vi

Bhole said...

No haircut in 6 months...wow...i need one every month :)

Ginkgo said...

ya vi..
better still use a Topi (Wig) :-P

ah Bhole...
I knw.. my roomie is like tht too..
He needs one every month irrespective of whether therz anything to cut:-)

Archana said...

Good for you :-)! Other than Aragorn (in LOTR) I havent seen long hair suit any guy!