June 28, 2006

Musings......

Whats worse than having nothing much to do @ work and when you are desperately waiting for the long weekend to kick in..

If you ask me, itz listening to a tech conversation @ work between a Russian/Polish and a Chinese..in...hold your breath English......

The russian Stresses on every damn 2nd alphabet that a word has, and the chinese, seems to think every second letter slips into the prev letter and forms a new alphabet and pronunciation that only he can understand..

Yikes...I am not even gonna attempt to try what they said to each other..

Funny part is...while I'm tearing my hair out those 2 seem to be at ease understanding the other..

Boy...I dread the day, when I have to be in a meeting with these 2.......:-)

A lil bit of dipping into my prev Cihnese encounters..revealed as much........:-)

Learn Chinese

I Sink..

PS: Does it sound like, I'm doing some self promotion here...naah..never mind;-)

4 comments:

Archana said...

Hahahaha :-D!

Thanu said...

I wud have liked a snippet from their conversation.

Over-hearing (nice way to put evesdropping) is so much fun

vi said...

hehehe...tell me about it...:)
what about indians though...doesn't their accent irritate you?

vi

Srividya said...

very funny :) learnt some good amount of chinese from your post :)