December 02, 2005

From the Horse's mouth..

Do u have animal instincts...Are you a flirt wannabe..

here are your top 10 tips..:-)


10. Show some spunk..Be the first to approach..

9. Expect Rejection. Most times being turned down, @ first, is a blessing..

8. Be different from others, that will make ppl at the least curious, if not attracted.

7. Initiate conversations. Lead them rather than looking at each others lips or biting ur own

6. Tease ur way into the other persons heart. But dont push it:-)
Itz a very thin line, I agree.Being Nervous is a good sign..both in u as well as the other person :-)

5. Do u have a pick up line...
well, how about "Hello"

4. Compliment ur way to the other persons heart..If it worked once, it works always..
Again, As before dont overdo it:-).

3. " You maybe right"
Practice saying that..which means u shud listen that much more..

2. Dont ever be predictable.

1. Eye to eye.. and smile as often. be the magnet, not the 'sticky' glue :-)

12 comments:

vi said...

Gi...Guru-ji :))
Good list there...is this the continuation of 20 things about yourself :P

vi

Ginkgo said...

lolz...Im finding it tuff to do 20 things about myself..
Y dont help me out:-)

Bhole said...

So what's your success rate? :)

My pick up line is "I am single and ready to mingle" ;)

A Motley Tunic said...

me wanted to ask what bhole asked 'whats your success rate?'

aria said...

I see - coz I'm a mare - my list is kinda different. But yeah enjoyed reading - how horses flirt :P

Ginkgo said...

Success rate....:-)

Letz say it pretty much works most times :-)

Y o Y bhole and sowmya...are u affixated on the success rate:-)

mares' list is diff....hmm really!!...wat be that..:-)

Shilpa said...

Hey interesting tips....:-)

I am also curious abt the success rate....

jeenu said...

gi ..paaji
wah wah...
pearls of wisdom from the mouth of flirt guru himself..
dhanya ho gaye hum...
lol
good points though..seriously...:D
and iam writing 20 things about me..soon i promise:)
cheers
jeenu

Ginkgo said...

Guru Ji, paa Ji......

U guys not only got the spelling wrong...(Itz 'Gi' ) but also prefixed stuff that aint meant for me..:-)

easy ppl..Dont u put me on a pedestal and kik my butt..
(maybe tht u can reserve for our resident snake man, Nandya, who expressed a fascination for his..:)(sorry nandya, cudnt resist.. )

Success rate...Looks like there are too many curious cats..;-)

Letz see.....,
whoever I started flirting with, call it the after effects or whatever, after flirting with me for some time, have always gotten engaged or married..so somebody got success outta it..
Not neccessarily me :-D

Archana said...

Oh, so these tips will help you be the catalyst for developing a relationship between two other people. Aaah, what use is that now :-S?

Viewer said...

E$hm... must say its a good gyaan

Thnxkz for dropping by

aruna said...

Waiting for your blog abt the gal..