December 14, 2004

When u r the hunted instead of the hunter.

I have always thought, how lucky girls are to be pursued and wooed by romeos all day all year.
"what's the fuss all about" I used to ask my friends, "Cmon, that guy likes you, and wants to make an impression on you. You should be happy for the attention you are getting."

How wrong I was. The truth is you never know until you put yourself in that position.
.


"Gi., put yourself in my shoes and see how difficult it is for me to figure out that you did this on your own" my proffessor
asked me once, amongst other things, when he found out that our assignments looked similar :-)

I managed to wriggle out of that situation, but I never thought much about what he had said.

Atleast not until now. Man this bus journey to my work is so eventful.

All the different bus timings that I had talked about earlier(The one titled - "I love you too").,in my previous blogs, has a relation to this.

There is this African American who gets into the bus, the 7:25 one to be precise.

She boards it at the half way point, and that is when I pretend to be asleep till I reach the terminal :-)

she wont let me sleep though, for more than 10 min. The first curve or the turn the bus makes, the moment I move in that sleeping position, she wud slap me and say move over, let me sit next to u.

Most of the times, I would sit on the outer of the two seats so that she just wont be able to sit there.

In the beginning, I used to take the window seat, and she would like...half sit on my lap..when she boards at her stop.

Now dont get me wrong, she is cute and I really 'like' her..

Some times Im scared from the way she looks at me, that she is gonna hold my face and kiss me hard.

She's asked me a few times already about what I do for the weekend, the night clubs around and stuff.

The heights' was the time she got this magazine, which had a nude pic and some story abt breast augumentation and stuff and she kept pointing me to that word Nude written it bold and what I thought abt transplants and stuff :-)

I still cant believe the reaction I gave for that, Never have I had to sit still and not get enthused abt seeing a nude female pose.

Gosh life is tough, believe me :-)

I have had to invent a fake gf too, somebody that lives in Canada, supposedly :)

maan, I hope she doesnt ask abt it again, cause I've already forgotten her name, wherever she stay in Canada and watever she does. :-)

hope shez forgotten abt it too..

The trouble is, she remembers my Bday as well as , my cell fone no. and what my imaginary sister does in Ca :-)

For somebody who finds it tough to remember names and numbers, you can empathize with me esp, when I have to remember all these fake characters and names.

She has asked me abt her after that, but thankfully not the details.

I can surely understand now, how all those poor girls must feel, when being hounded by all romeos, 'Just friends please...., atleast'...as we would call it :-)


But have to say this, man she is GORGEOUS, and I do like all these females with the curly hair, and she is one African American with not sooo big lips..and I dont have to tell you people abt that ass of theirs'..

and she is good company for lunch. Very talkative though, but lively enough.

Have to tell u ppl, this

Last week for a couple of days, I had been catching this 740 bus instead of the 7:15 one.
and she found out and voila on the third day she was waiting for the 7:40 one.

Whats more scary is the thought that she can figure out what bus im gonna take, cause this week, ive been juggling my bus timings and shez been there perfecto :)

Not that I'm complaining, just that I would love to be the one bugging ppl and not the other way round. :-)

No comments: