December 09, 2004

Excuse me please

" Excuse me please" said the sweet voice.
"Sure. No problem." I turned around to see who that was, only to forget blinking for the whole of next min.

Little did I knw then, that her last statement would be exactly the same as her first..
.

It was the first day of my GNIIT program at their Nungambakkam center and I was busy slapppin and shakin without one
that offered their back or palm :)

Until she barged in.

She was asking around, for the way for the fee counter

There were 2 new classes scheduled that day and I started figuring out how to change myself to the other one, if she
wasnt in mine.

As luck would have it., she was in my batch.

Ther were 2 other girls and if she wasnt there, I wud have turned my attention to them.
Lucky girls, guess they escaped this time:)

Teams were formed on the very first day, and imagine the surprise, when everyone got into groups except me and her
and the instructor batched us into the last gp

waah, somebody up there was looking out for me..atleast thats what I thought.

First mistake..Never thank 'him' sooner that u should. :-)

'He' thinks you are satisfied and moves to answer the prayers of the next guy. But more on that later..


So we did get into one gp..

" So how do we interact. This project needs to be done next week. Is there..."I was broken mid sentence..

" You do what you can, and give it to me. I will take over from there' she trailed off

"Is there a no I can reach you. or can we meet after the class for an hr every day" was what I had proposed to say.


you know how that works. Guys when challenged always RISE up to the occasion;)

I finished the entire assignment, which was actually a paper presentation on a topic, in a couple of days

All she had to do was do the alteration and 'jigina' stuff. If you know what I mean


oopsy..time for the bus...will get it done morrow..:)
Todays pay time is over :D

No comments: