December 02, 2004

Crushomania

Thought it was better to have a copy of my Stuff here as well.

With Sulekha being so predictably unstable..this move was defn warranted..:-)

Hope this site is far better...
In case you need the sulekha link,
Click here


Welcome the latest entrant to the world of blogs guys and gals:)
" and I thought I would never get across to doing this" as all those first timers say :)
Was tossing and turning in my bed and all off a sudden had a wave of thoughts right from my school days

If only we could record our thoughts and store it some where and get those feelings again and then realised writing them down would probably be the closest I can get..
.

oh U all bloggers..now I knw y u blog so much :P

My first crush...gulp Std 3..

rajani..haha no not thalaivar
I hardly new anything more abt him then than to cry and protest loudly when my mom said
"time for haircut" (tht flowing hair style of his) or when she had to bear the brunt of
my rajni style kicks. Obviously she dint want to hear anything of that. Who else will feel like going to a PTA meeting at school every sat rather than enjoy those weekends after a tiring week.
Anyway coming back to my crush 1, u wud have obviously guessed it.
My mom liked her..and that sort of clinged on to me.

Whenever my mom had an off day she would want to come to school during lunch time..as I would cry that mine was the only mom that never took interest and came to see me during lunch time:). She would make it a point to talk to her and have her sit next to me..:P
ah tht reminds me have to ask mom to send tht std 3 fotobook over here :)

Next goes ramya..she had those big round eyes..always a scoring point with me :)
and that she was close enough to rajni seemed more than enough..

Come std VI she had moved to other sections and I had a northie Radz' for a change this time as my crush..She had been under my radar since class V when she was a constant pain for me..my dad used to constantly harass me as to why she alwayz was at the top of class and
not me..( okee guys..cmon..trust me I was good enough to be in the top2) and man did I cry so much when her dad got transferred in the middle of class VI and had to pack up.
That was the time when my school was strict abt talkin in english..and there was a 25P fine whenever somebody erred. She had so much pleasure in catchin me whenever I used to say 'come here
di or go DA..lolz

and this was the year when my crushes started getting..bigger and out of control hmm u guessed it right..as alwayz my english teacher and my social science teacher..

Wait till Std8 to develop a crush towards my bio teacher:)

Then came the triumvariate Prabz, gaya3 and Skala..
This was the group tht had the lasting impression on me..
hear one of them is a doctor, one got a crush with a fellow engineer( grr) and married him
and the third doing PhDs over PhD's :)


This was when I realised crushes happens both ways too:) and had fun......and my biology teacher came into the picture too..naturally u wud have guessed it right My class grades went for a spin:)

these 3 had a queer way of showin their affection for me..and would get me in all sorts of trouble..

esp during the CBSE'z std X public exam yr ther used to be quizzes in class...a method thought of by one of the brainiac teachers in
school to prepare us for exams..
each student gets a chance to ask one particular student and the class gets split into 3 teams
and u can have any student as ur bakra..
and almost all the questions frm their benches wud be targetted towards me:|
wat show of affection is that... oh man.....

Around this time came another girl who is now ruling roost as voice over artist for all the northie heroines..she was in the news recently too rumored for havin an affair with
Dir bharathirajas son..Not much with her...but helpin her copy frm me in an exam singnalled the end of my 2 way crush with prabz :( and she never forgave me for tht..

classes XI and XII never even remind me..
do u ever knw of an idiot who studies in an coed all along only to leave that at the most inappropriate time for a boyz only school..

and that dame luck has continued till now BS or MS not a single girl in my class:|
argh tht silly Mechanical engg..and the even more stupid production engineering for MS.

thts a dampener..ive lost interest now...sigh

akin to what ppl of my zodiac sign proudly say..
" itz a trait of geminis you know..they never can keep at one thing"
though in my case I am a borderline case for both gemini and cancer and I keep switching sides as and when I feel the need to explain my behavior at that point of time:) (ahem..thts a clue guys..wish me on my bday)

college stories may be when I get into dream land again:)
and sulekha crushes...haha all the dahlinks' will get pissed off..no way:)

can somebody write my thoughts for me please..I wud luv to hold on to them as my dear life

Gn ppl


wonder if all those ppl ever think of me:)

2 comments:

vi said...

Gi....Ginkgo!
Hi, I was wondering who was ginko who left a coment on my blog...:)
How you doing Gi?

vi

vi said...

Oh forgot the point I was trying to make (silly me!) the link doesn't work...and sadly it may never work :(

vi
(bookmarking your blogsite!)