November 09, 2007

Go Kumble Go

And so finally the Indian Team gets a new captain....

Have to see if Kumble will promote himself up the order so that he can lead by example considering that he scored a hundred batting, in his last test..:-)

But I guess Kumble has finally got luck come by his side.
Not least because my luck has started to side with him..

I know u guys are confoosed, but let me explain..

When I was in my undergrad, ppl used to say, Kumble resembled me..

The point to note is, I did not look like Kumble, but rather he looked like me..

understandable, only because those guys...my undergrad friends, that is, knew me more than kumble..:-D

Anyway, where am I getting here...Congrats Kumble...Keep that battered chin up..
I'm sure this is the fastest way to retire..

Yeah come to think of it...Dravid resigned, tendulkar refused...
Ganguly ran away to kolkata and never picked his fone up when the selectors called..

No wonder they figured out this was a real plan by the selectors to hasten the end of everyone..

I guess, Kumble will be the first to retire:-))

OH yeah,....HAPPY DIWALI all...

1 comment:

D LordLabak said...

Thats a good prediction. Hope you had a good Deepavali.