November 06, 2007

One for the Ages

Ah..feels good to be back..
Now that Ive titled it that way, I'll have to start thinking on putting something up here..hmm..

what should I have...
The Pats Vs Colts game..
---Naah too much cheating going on out there..

The Ind Vs Pak Series or dropping Dravid or Tendulkar still in the playing XI
Naah again, becoming too boring now- I even managed to fall asleep after 20 overs into Game 1, the other day
Now ppl, ban ODI's and bring in 20-20

What else can I talk about..
Ah my upcoming anniversary..

Now that is something...I'll have to say something good, just in case my wifey pops in to take a look..

What do ppl do for their anniversary..

(1) Marry again :-)
(2) Go on Another Honey moon
(3) Buy expensive gifts
(4) Oh my god...Its just 1 yr yet..
(5) Start taking the other for granted

what do you think...

I think I'll just change jobs and work in the same company as she does..what dya ll think :-)

Assuming u ppl do stumble upon my blog, once in a while :-D

One thing I shd probably do though...is to go to each blog and leave some comment..
;-)

that way ppl will know mez back...Now now...dont think loud, I can hear u all chuckling and saying nice try..

5 comments:

Priyamvada_K said...

"One thing I shd probably do though...is to go to each blog and leave some comment.."

Oho, appdiya :-))! So that's what you did. All the same, great to see you back!

Priya.

A Motley Tunic said...

there you are!

Archana said...

Ah, that explains it :-)! Welcome back!

Ginkgo said...

ah good to see some comments:-)
so my 'plan' worked..:-D

whats special?

vi said...

:)) yeah your plan worked...welcome back