October 24, 2009

RIP my friend

it seems like a distant past now...
My Room mate for years in undergrad...one of my closest pals at that time..he followed me a yr or so later to the US as well...is now dead...

Whenever I think of him, I can only say...I'm proud to have known you...for just stepping aside all that things that could have weighed u down..but rose against all odds...

He was just a yr older than me...but is no more...

And more I think of him....I can only feel that god has been very testy on him...

I feel so guilty that I kept postponing talking to him the last one year...and now I can never do that...

He moved to India a couple of years back, when both of his kidneys failed...and I can only imagine the pain he could have gone through...

My brave friend...he fought on with that for like 3 years...doing the dialysis himself...

I wish you are in heaven united with your parents that left u since you were 5 yrs old...and I hope you find peace there...

As for me...I hope to do something that is worthy of the struggle you went thro with a smiling face..

Emmanuel...God bless......

1 comment:

Caoimh ☺ said...

Beautiful blog. It's too sad, it made my heart cry. :(

For other peoples:
http://simplebutneverplain.
blogspot.com