May 17, 2006

JJ and the stupid Goose..

Oooh...and so JJ lost..

Time for land prices in Velacheri to go up and have more 'development' in that area..

Time for Judges to handle more 'ADMK' related cases

Time for Police officers to be transferred

Time for Sarath kumar and Radhika to rewrite their scripts..

Amongst all, the worst sufferers would be those that changed their allegiance at the last moment to ADMK from DMK

In that category, Sarath, Vaiko are the biggest losers..

I expect KK to bid adieu to planet earth very soon..

I think, his very thinking of the way the police man handled him during JJ's regime is gonna set his pulse racing and when he thinks about revenge, things are gonna boil over and time for 1 week state mourning..

Oh yeah...I am 'eagerly' awaiting the promised Color TV and Gas stoves...rofl..if things burst up and houses go up in flames, will they have cases slapped against DMK for faulty TV and stoves..

oh yeah....If you are still wondering what the stupid Goose thingie is about..
itz just these flock of geese that are in the parking lot of my gf apt..

They somehow seem to like my Acura so much that they 'decorate' it unfailingly..

and when somebody scared me that their S**T is acidic and will scrape the paint of my car...boohooooooooooo:-(


PS: All those with political affliations and animal right activists , all the comments above are in Jest :-)
Pliss dont 'sue' me....... :-D

8 comments:

Prabhu said...

Me thinks Vaiko is the worst sufferer for he cannot go back to DMK also.
Wait, I didnt say that, never know what might happen in politics.

D LordLabak said...

Sarath would make Radhika do the talking to her "Appa". As prabhu says Vaiko is the biggest loser.

Shilpa said...

I sometimes wonder if the ADMK-DMK regime will ever end...

LOL abt the 'goose' problem...y don't u park somewhere else ?

vi said...

i have no idea what you are talking about hehehe!

vi

Ginkgo said...

true prabhu...
Anything can happen:-)

Deepa,
Guess thts how the problem started tht resulted in him being kicked out from DMK

Shilpa,
well letz see, not sure if the goose have reserved for themselves certain parking areas, I shall certainly find out;)

Vi..
oh oh...I shd have had a disclaimer ...
that if u dint understand, there was nothing much to understand..
Itz the same in politics anywher..:-)

Archana said...

You can get a cover for your car too...of course I wonder if anyone has the patience to put a car-cover everytime they park!!

BZ said...

LOL!! Ginks at the geese.
I always feel bad we dont have as many trees in our parking lot, to my car wont be an oven in the evening,.. but now, I am glad :P

Viewer said...

New post plz ?