January 17, 2006

Drum up public support.....will ya..

Now now, this is a national issue...one that cuts across Citizens, Green card holders
naturalized citizens and other internationals whether legal or illegal..

After all, the perception that US is a free market is gonna change with this legislation. All the more reason...that people are worked up no less over this ruling..

"What is this fella talking about/....." I hear you people..

This is the issue...
and Im pretty much worked up over it..

There is a new rule...
A four-foot "no touch" zone shd be maintained as a buffer between strip club patrons and the exotic dancers who depend on their tips.

If enforced, the rule would preclude the ever-popular lap dances and the traditional manner of tipping dancers.


Boy...Shd I start a signature campaign now...:-D

Now are you thinking "It was far better when this guy dint post since new year..." arent you..;-)


and yeh...my stupid score...courtesy Saranya


The Stupid Quiz said I am "Pretty Smart!" How stupid are you? Click here to find out!


Since I scored pretty well, I am ready to display it here PROUDLY.. :-D

15 comments:

educatedunemployed said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaa! he is back with a 'bang'...:D

Ginkgo said...

:-)

All I hear is the 'banging'sound on my back courtesy the bouncer, after I tried to violate the 4ft rule...

vi said...

Gi...
I feel for you ;)


vi

Ginkgo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aria said...

I saw that stupid test link on Punds page . .my score is 88 :(

Ginkgo said...

vi....rite....keep at it:P


FFb,
duncha worry...letz take it one more time :-)

aruna said...

haha! Now, we all know the reason why you had no time to blog!

I wonder you might in the future get signatures from everyone and submit an appeal against the 4ft rule?..lol..

educatedunemployed said...

@Aruna..hmm so is that whats keeping you busy...*raising one eyebrow and rubbing chin*..Cool..count me in..Will sign the petition for you...:D

Ginkgo said...

ah.EE....all u can do is sign the petition....sigh :-(
I expected more frm ya...


Aruna..
naah..me just dint get time to blog...
u knw if I accept to wat u say....mite then mean, that when I was blogging regularly..I wasnt doing 'other' stuff...:-)
cant let that accusation stick:-D

educatedunemployed said...

You expect wayyyy too much dude without giving anything..:p..
Even that moment you u so promised..was under pressure to perform???!!!!

A Motley Tunic said...

Achacho!! My sympathies. Nice to know that you are back blogging.

Visithra said...

Adapavi neeyuhma - ithukuthan un blog pakkam vara sohniyah? Bah! ;p

aruna said...

lol..@Ginkgo

Ginkgo said...

:-) back to Blogging... B2B..mm

Not even one supported my campaign....boyy this is too bad..

how selfish ppl...:-\

Visithra said...

ehehehhe I'm supporting a campaign against your campaign ;)