January 20, 2006

Dinner Time..

and soooo...back to the world of tags...

boy...and the lil birdie that tagged me says I shd invite jus 6 ppl for the dinner..Now now..thts unfair...and since therz nothing much I can do abt it..I'll just stick to the blog world..

I thought I cud call all the strip club dancers but then..on second thoughts I decided that shud be a private dinner with them..not public..:-D

So here goes my invite list..

(1) FFBW
(2) Vi
(3) Jeenu
(4) Bhole
(5) Snake man and
(6) EE

There are quite a few others in that list..Priya, Priyamvada, Archana, Shilpa, Mukund and sowmya.,to name a few, that missed out...and having them wud have been fun too, but I guess the 6 ppl limit quashes all that and I'd stick with ppl I ve knwn from the beginning here on blog world.

Well mainly...3 guys to 4 girls shd be good...:-D and ofcourse almost everyone knows the other...so the initial 'getting to knw' period is almost non existent..

(I knw, probably EE is kinda not known to the rest of the gp..but there has to be someone thts new and someone that everyone else can pick on....haaaa...EE my way of 'revenge')

Other than that, all are pretty nice ppl...and since all the femmes mentioned refuse to send me any pics..this is the best way to make them 'appear in person'...Im not sure abt Bhole and Snake man but I'd wanna assume they are in the same 'boat'..(Nice Analogy eh, If I go down, they go down too...:-D)

and since Vi ha sbeen anice girl to me, and I have already tagged Jeenu before, and that I remember that FFBW put me in trouble once, I'll pass on the tag to her...

and so the honorary membership of the tag club passes on to..

FFBW
Archana
Visithra and
Sowmya

Let good fortunes and tidings come ur way and let the cupid smile on u next month ..if you make it to the dinner and/or honor the tag...:-)

19 comments:

vi said...

Gi,
Nice list of guests..all of my favorite people :)
And a new acquaintance EE!

Whats on the menu?
Abhi bula na..mujhe khana bhi nahin banana pade ga...(and before you ask me to translate..."Call me now...I won't even have to make dinner!")

vi

educatedunemployed said...

Hey Thanks for taking up the tag.Yes I know I am a new floater on your blog..But I suspect each one on that table is as nice and warm as you.Thanks for the invitation..So you wanna pick on me eh??Ah well..what can I say..Go right ahead..:D..I would love the challenge and excitement..

aria said...

Dinner ... hmmm
I want red wine . and lotsa food
Indian Mexican Italian n no Chinese ..(veggie of course!)
And ahem .. scented candles for the ambience coz red wine shud be sipped in style ;)
I want ice creams`in dessert .. and then I need a ride home . .coz I mite get drunk!
I ll think - wht else I need then I'm gonna call you .. :D
Btw now wht are the tagged ppl supposed to do ? Just attend the dinner ? Or wash dishes too ?

Ohh this is bliss - I don't have to get my best nightgown dry cleaned.. matching earringz shoes n make up nor do I need to worry abt bad hair days and Gi you don't need to pay. Virtual parties are always fun.

Hi EE .. this is FFBW .. in case you are wondering! Just thought of waving to you coz we gonna attend a dinner together with some lovely ppl.

Thanu said...

EE- u becming quite popular. Isn't this the 3rd dinner u are getting invited to?

educatedunemployed said...

Sorry ginkgo...But I have to respond to all these messages here..which are for moi...

Aria:
WOW girl you do seem to know how to have fun.Oh no we will leave the dishes for Ginkgo..he is the host after all.And a big HI to you too.

Thanu:
I owe it all to you...:)

educatedunemployed said...

And now for lovely Ginkgo..since you were so sweet about my last tag..you get tagged again..:D

Visithra said...

lol a dinner tag?? hummm adapavingela again double tagged humm

Ginkgo said...

Vi
things cant happen immediately..
and the Menu is a secret..:-)
The only secret I would let out though is that it wud be a grill place and a weekend eat out..with a live band playing....:)

So ee...U love the challenge eh..
yup rite...u will have a snake and a doggie for company as well..apart frm the guys and gals..so have fun:P

eeks one more tag...hmm..that new sounded good though..Letz see...might take me a while before I can blog..unless I do it over the weekend..

FF,
Night gown or not...Im okee either way :-D
But then come to think of it, this aint a pvt dinner na..:P

Thanu,
yeh...she sure is gonna be 'pounded' in this dinner for all the troubles she has been causing me:)

Visithra,
yup..one more..and counting:)
but then wasnt it u that said..gimme more tags:P

aria said...

Uffo .. I call my evening gown .. night gown .. coz its skimpy n blah blah ..
Thought you know this much abt me - by now .. ;)
Wheres the dinner btw ?
Ok guess I'm a bit too excited abt it ..
I have one more tag to take care of .. coz Rays tagged me too . now I dunno which one should be first .. n if I should tag you in return .. on Rays tag ..
And I have been writing one blog per month .. I'm done with Jan post .. So this tag probably gonna get completed in March ..
Too much confusion.
Ok Good Night . .I have to complete reading 3 books in 7 days n the test match is on too ..
Sigh ..
Take Care

Visithra said...

i never said that!!! I said naan pavam isthathuku ehlarum tag panrangeh!

Bhole said...

Gi - Yes we are in the same boat :)

BTW, like the idea of 3 guys and 4 guys :D Smart boy (Ajit style) ;)

Chalo..at least someone invited me for dinner :)

Nandya said...

wow...i didnt know i was invited.....

thanks dude...

so the new girl Educated employed....looking forward to meet her now....

Aria ...ofcourse the seductress from the sea

Vi..this canadian sweetie just calls me kiddo all the time...not fair...

Bhole...looking forward to meet the deep throated voice as referred by ROS

Priya Sivan said...

Gi..I will excuse u for not inviting me if u send some food across :) and mind u, only veg :))

educatedunemployed said...

Ive blog rolled ya..:)

Bhole said...

LOL Nandu. Reminded me of Deep Throat and the Watergate scandal :)

Ginkgo said...

priya..
Sure...why send food...we'll all eat in ur honor:P

ffb..
watever it is...the skimpier the better...ther are 3 guys waiting:P

EE..
Now why wud roll my blog:)

bhole/ snakeman...
both of ya r welcome....wont be nice if I enjoy such company all by myself eh:-)

so Vi is goin on a calling spree..lolz:-)

visithra,
enjoy...nalla tagblog pannu:P

vi said...

Gi,
Yeah seems like LOL!
Made 4 Calls so far!
Thats a lot considering I don't have a cell phone, or a work phone and the one at home I am not allowed to use :(
So its just pay phones :))

vi

Ginkgo said...

waah,....Im becoming popular..

a scamster...or iz it a scamstress...:-D

good job.,...keep it up

Unknown said...

great post
Traffic Lawyer