August 30, 2005

Elppp...I cant see my Belt.

Anyother time or for that matter any of the prev years of my life...that wudnt have been a problem...

Flash <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Call me Futuristic'. Mebbe thts a tad too fancy. Guess cud call it farsighted..;-)

I have always got my Pants a size larger than what it wud fit me..
That way even if I grow into it, I cud do so...seamlessly..:D

But all thro my school days both high skoool and grad, I had always been skinny..and the problem has always been tht my pants are becoming useless cause they always seemed big for me.. Now tht those days are past...a big jolt to the present...

Flash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I just got back from my lunch at an Indian restaurant..and I thought..lemme take a quick detour tothe mens' room and tuck my shirt in properly..
and be a bit more presentable... Good noble intentions..."No harm done..." I thought to myself..

Soo., I went it, and unzipped my trouser zipper...(No noo nooo..Dont let ur imaginations run riot:-P ) and tucked in my pants..

Everything went okee., and then I just bent down a lil bit looking to admire how fit I was...
"*&&%&*^*&....what is this solid mass obstructing my view...Elp....I cant see my belt.. "

I was soo flabbergasted..."No wayy.." I squeaked or rather muttered to myself.

I probably did squeak...for the guy in the next 'mens' room 'Cubicle' ...:-~ (Cudnt find a better word...sorry ppl) let out a big fart..probably his way to shush me and sent out a message to clear out or be ready for further launches...

Shocked but unable to comprehend, I inhaled deeply, so tht my stomach was now flatter and behind my ribs,,I looked to see my belt..and to my relief...realised.., that my belt was of the same color as my Trousers..and in the fading light, cudnt spot it...:-D

"bhssssssssssh..." What a relief...and the guy in the next cubicle seemed to agree for he let out one moreof his missiles..

Unable to hold my breadth any longer,for obvious reasons..:-).....I was happy enough to sprint thro thenext 3 floors to my cube....:-D

3 comments:

aria said...

Heh .. Gi .. Had read this earlier.. but as usual when I was posting the comment .. our dear site crashed .. thanks for the invitation n sorry for being a bit late in responding ..
Time for you to join a gym ;)
ffbw

Priya Sivan said...

Hi Gi, read ur comment only now. Thks. wld definitely pass the word around :))
PS

Ginkgo said...

ah priya & ffbw

Looks like both of u did save copies of ur blogs in Sul..

Poor me..did nothing of that sort..

and now my blog spot looks so bereft of new ideas :-)