August 11, 2005

Run...Run for your life....

Gosh..When iz it when iz it...
**Flash back to those 4 yrs in Undergrad...

I've never hidden from girls consciously in my entire life except for that dreaded day...
.

As they say, me and my cohorts in Flirtation....

well we were just one 'safe' step ahead of the CLose up style Teeth showin Romeos who just do that all day.

But this was one day every year, when we would literally run helter skelter and make sure.. no one knows where we are...

We would dutifuly hide or lock ourselves somewhere or if we had to go to class that day.,

would be very sincere sitting in the very first row and listening with RAPT attention to the proff.

Itz a diff story that if it was a good lookin femme proff we wud be in the front rows every lecture day. ;-)

Lolz, still remember the day when 'Sushmita Sen' came over for our 'Chemistry' class in our first semester..

rofl.....Seriously..that was her name...and she did take CHEMISTRY... ;))

A bit like Main hoon na....eh...;-)

She had a 3 yr old kid, but then why would we let a 3 yr old cloud our thoughts...

If anything, it just made us admire her more...

Now now...my mind...stay still' Office is not the time when u think abt her...

That was my ' mini me' ppl...Neglect him...:)


Maybe , I'll have 'mini-me' talk about her in the next blog.
But for now letz stick to this one....

So this was the day, when I never never never talked to femmes Married or single..and that applied to the band of romeos that Were with me..

"where did u go all day yday. U fraud. I was looking to get this on u...so that I cud be safe from now on..." was the refrain all around...

.

.
.
..

..

..

Yessss.


...That day was Rakhi..

No comments: