July 30, 2006

ESP Anyone..

Pretty interesting..wonder if any else has had something like this before..

Friday, I was looking to get hold of someone that was in another office location of ours, and was leaving a msg at his desk No.

Thankfully, the russian tht sits opp me, was off that day...and his cube was occupied by another guy

For some reason or the other, I was thinking tht he was one of these guys that I had been trying to reach that day..

And it turned out that way. Of the 5 ppl or so that I called, I was thinking he could be one particular guy that I had been trying to reach, and when another passerby called him by his name..I was like wooooooooo'...

ah yeah.Did I say that he 'looked' spooky too...:-)

5 comments:

Shilpa said...

Telepathy huh ?

Ginkgo said...

enna pathy yo...as long as it aint apathy..Im okee wth it:-)

vi said...

:) haha weird!

rads said...

haha, strange, but convenient!

Archana said...

Agree with Rads :-)!