February 20, 2006

Yayyyy...Im a Multi millionaire:-D

Burkino Faso....Here I come......;-)

boy..for some reason, I am a personal fav of this gentleman and his ilk..They havent left a single email ID of mine untouched..:-)

And yeh before u start reading...Here is a little vignette into the minds of relegious Guys.
Why do boys go to temples....:-)

Answer at the end of the post..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Desk of Mr Samuel Martins
Account and Audit Department
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
Ouagadougou,
Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend,


I am Mr Samuel Martins,Manager Account and Audit Department Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso;As I resumed duty, I discovered an account with total sum of $10,000,000.00 million that has not been operated on.

From my investigation, I found out that this account belongs to one Late Mr. Morris Thompson an American great industrialist and a resident of Alaska, who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000, including his wife and only daughter.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL,and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Morris Thompson did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$10,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one has ever come forward to claim it.

According to Burkina Faso Law, at the expiration of 6(six) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Morris Thompson so that the fruits of this man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe can not stand as next of kin to him.l have agreed, that after the smooth conclusion of the transaction,that l will make it 60-40 for you considering you as a foreign partner,in respect to the provision of a foreign account,There after l will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage agreed.

Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you account as arranged,you will apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased,indicating your full name,your private telephone and fax numbers for easy and effective communication and the location where in the money will be remitted.Upon the receipt of your reply, l will send to you by EMAIL OR FAX the text of the application.

Be you informed that this transaction is hitch free both now and in the future you should not entertain any fear whatsoever,as all required arrangements have been perfected for the transfer.Call me for more details on my private number 00226.76.57.88.47 Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours faithfully
Mr Samuel Martins
Audit and Account, manager
(BOA).

--------
Becoz temple is the only place where u can find..

Pooja
Bhakti
Bhawna
Shraddha
Aarti
Archana
Aradhana
Shanti
Jyoti :-D


Pity......All I knw is one of em...:-)

10 comments:

Shilpa said...

U left out Deepa :-)

And abt the mail from Africa...u hv competetion...cos I got something similar too :-)

Archana said...

Oh, I am getting my millions from Rwanda :-D! You guys fight over Burkina Faso ...

Ah, Gingko, see, if only you were more religious, you would know more :-P!!

Ginkgo said...

shilpa,
lolz..yeh Deepa..vidya..everyne:)

Arch,
rwanda...haha...actually...if I remember right, Rwanda stamps used to be pretty scarce and a collectors item at one point of time...
really...are u saying cause ur name was one of em:P

vi said...

Gi,
Well, share some of the wealth will ya?
ROFL..@why guys go to the temple...let me think why do girls go to pray of course, ( and not for the abhisheks...can't think beyond that :P

vi

Ginkgo said...

mantra..:-)
yeh keep em coming:-D

vi,
well if not abhishek u still have the 'puja' ri:P


u want some of the wealth eh...sure y not...take the trailing zeroes...any day;)

Visithra said...

Hehehe ah what a reason to pray

BZ said...

LOL! :)
I get such mails too.. they go directly to my spam folder. Jeez, cant take them.

Ginkgo said...

Visithra,

correction...Just one other reason to pray..not the only reason:)

Hey Rahul..welcome..

I knw..actually they have improved over the years..
They used to start with 901- in our favor..
Now itz around 60-40 share..
I actually remember seeing another guy..saying..."SInce u r just the recipient and are doing nothing..
I will give u only a 40-60 share..:-))
That was funny..


SK#
u cant take em:P
take wat..the money or the mails:P

Priyamvada_K said...

Hmm..the Burkina Faso scam. Sigh.

Naughty Ginkgo - I can picture the Devi coming out of the idol to pinch your ear as you gawk at these women :))

Now don't add "Devi" to the list :D

Priya.

vi said...

Priya, your comment had me literally rofl..:))
Pinching gi's ears :))

vi