July 14, 2005

The last time I lied

Always dedicate ur work to the one that inspired you..said mr.somebody
So letz dedicate this one to Flower bestial...and ...to her chaotic post..:)
and that had me thinking..

this is something I can Identify with..An incurable curse..at one point of time..
.

Trust me...I can lie thro my teeth..and I have no problems lying about something..even when there is absolutely no need for it.

so if I say, Your post touched me to the heart..or well written..:)

well well...Not so fast, re read the prev line..I said " at one point of time.' :)

It pretty much seems to be a part of me..

No wonder my fav song is frm the movie Run..the tamil version of it that is..

The first 2 lines go like this..


Poi solla koodathu kaadhali
Poi sonnalum neeye en kaadhali/...

For the Non Tamil Junta..that translates as..

Dont lie.. my sweet heart..
Even if you do, you ARE my sweet heart..

Any ways, getting to the point..
When was the last time I lied...
..

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

hmm...wat am I doing right now :-)

No comments: